General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 8932 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

eileenak
(stranger )
08/12/03 10:51 AM
Items showing as auction lots  

Some of the inventory items that should show as active stock items instead show auction lot information.

I have attached a screen shot to show this. (I would have but I guess I'll have to email it....)

What can I do?

I am at the current build and release level and have done a file rebuild already.

eileen

atyp1cal
(stranger )
08/13/03 00:11 AM
Re: Items showing as auction lots new [re: eileenak]  

Do you have lots you posted on ebay which didn't sell? If yes, the inventory is reserved till you remove/delete the lot since you can always repost it. Go to auction lots and use grid view to see what items show up off-line - those are still reserved in inventory.

If that isn't it I am not sure what you are seeing, sorry.

Cheers,
Andy

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/13/03 10:03 AM
Re: Items showing as auction lots new [re: eileenak]  

The Inventory Items are probably not marked as Stock Inventory Items. If the Stock Item checkbox and related fields are not visible on the upper right hand area of the Inventory Items window, then the item is not a Stock Inventory Item. You might try duplicating the Inventory Items in question and making the duplicates into Stock Inventory Items by checking their Stock Item checkboxes.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

NYPickers
(stranger )
12/29/04 06:48 AM
Re: Items showing as auction lots new [re: atyp1cal]  

I guess I don't fully understand how the inventory part of AW works. I recently began purchasing items for resale on Ebay and set up inventory, active stock, created some auctions, posted the auctions, they didn't sell. I understand that the inventory item is "tagged" for that auction lot but if I miss the re-list window, how do I put it back in stock, without loosing the data for ebay fees on unsold listings? Deleting the lot would delete everything, right?

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads