General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 7518 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Confused
(Unregistered)
05/16/02 01:10 PM
Multiple Auctions of the same item simultaneously?  

I've been tinkering with this program for a week now, and I haven't been able to figure this out yet, and so far the text I've read (in the help, etc) hasn't done me any good.

What I *want* to do is enter all of my items in the "inventory" section (I am currently using a drop-shipper, so I have "unlimited" quantity).

Then I want to create my auction lots, say 1 lot for every item, and I want to do this every day for 7 days (So if I have 100 items in inventory, I have 100 auctions closing every day.. 1 auction for each item).

The problem is, once I've created the first auction lot, the item disappears from my "available" items to auction. I am not using the "Stock Inventory" item checkboxes, although I'm starting to assume I have to as that's the only thing I haven't tried yet...

Does anyone else have more information on this?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
05/16/02 05:02 PM
Re: Multiple Auctions of the same item simultaneously? new [re: Confused]  

You need to put a check in the "Stock Item" checkbox for your situation. When that box is checked you will be able to create as many Auction Lots from the Inventory Item as you want. If the box is unchecked, then the Inventory Item is a Non-Stock Item and can only be used on a single Auction Lot.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads