General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 6794 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

sydney
(stranger )
05/17/04 09:32 PM
Is Auction Wizard 2000 for me?  

First time here. Looking for a better tool to run online (primarily ebay) auction. Selling photographic equipment. Most desired feature: inventory creation and inventory sync with spread sheet. Invoice and intergration with UPS shipping (very desirable). i.e. after lauching an auction from the created inventory, everything is on the automatic path, customer's checkout info wil be used for invoicing and UPS shipping.

Does this progream have the above features besides its many other auction management capabilities? Many thanks!

Rlaubert
(stranger )
05/20/04 11:44 AM
Re: Is Auction Wizard 2000 for me? new [re: sydney]  

I dont think this will do everything, mainly because you want it to link to a spreadsheet for inventory control. I have been able to import that information into AW2K and use it to maintain inventory informaiton as well as use it then to invoice, ship etc. It also does not link shipping info as you have to do that yourself. What I do is state shipping is usps cost + 5.75 handling charge on my ads and then provide my zipcode so they can estimate the cost of shipping. My descriptions also state the weight in most cases.
I do not think you will find a program that does everything, but this is one of the best out there IMHO.

Raymond Laubert
http://stores.ebay.com/Collectibles-and-Gifts-From-Ray

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads