General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 14387 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/07/02 05:05 PM
Inventory Import...  

I have hundreds of items that I would like to import. This doesn't seem to be possible... at least I can't find a way to do it. I currently have them in an Excel spreadsheet and was hoping I could find a CSV import.

Additionally I sell my items in multiple venues... auctions as well as retail stores... Is there a way for me to update QOH on items from my retail system?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
06/09/02 09:47 AM
Re: Inventory Import... new [re: Anonymous]  

Auction Wizard 2000 can only import data from Seller's Assistant Pro and from any supported auction site. It cannot import data from a CSV file. This is on our suggestion list.

Auction Wizard 2000 does not currently link with any retail systems. You would have to update that information manually.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/29/03 06:42 AM
Re: Inventory Import... new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I thought you could import from your online Ebay auctions and the ones from the past 30 days?

Now, I've tried to do this with no success - keep getting an "import auction HTTP error code 7250242 (124924) - any ideas?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
12/29/03 11:51 AM
Re: Inventory Import... new [re: Anonymous]  

Please contact technical support via email at info@auctionwizard2000.com.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Rlaubert
(stranger )
05/20/04 11:41 AM
Re: Inventory Import... new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I have figured out how to input into AW2K my inventory. If you have access to Excel and MS Access you can to. If you dont want to do it yourself, let me know.
The steps are too many to post here, Email me for information

Raymond Laubert
http://stores.ebay.com/Collectibles-and-Gifts-From-Ray

mohair
(Unregistered)
11/05/04 09:26 AM
Re: Inventory Import... new [re: Rlaubert]  

I would love to hear more . about the spread sheets
I have the MS office with the office 2000 database and spread sheet but no idea of which fields in what order .
I have just started the trial and was able to inmport the store and auction items but I have been trying to find how to pull up the reports in list veiw instead of each record on a seperate page .

windquest
(stranger )
09/13/06 05:18 AM
Re: Inventory Import... new [re: Rlaubert]  

Hi

I am interested in importing inventory from an access MDB file also. I have Excel and access.

Alex

Alex

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/13/06 05:54 AM
Re: Inventory Import... new [re: windquest]  

Alex,

You can import CSV files into AW2K as Inventory Items. You will need to prepare the CSV fields to match what how you want to import. Save an Excel as a CSV file. Remove any columns you do not wish to import. Save. There is a really good Tutorial on importing in the Help file. "Import Inventory Items from a CSV file"

If you need help, I'll be happy to assist you. I import Inventories into AW2K. If the file you want to import is large, I would recommend dividing it up into smaller files. Just makes it easier to import. AW2K will import really large files. Personally, I like to import smaller files. It is quicker to do. Of course, I haven't always been known for being patient I move at the speed of light. OR that is what my family and friends tell me anyway.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads