General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 14327 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/21/02 04:40 PM
INVENTORY LABELS  

HI please tell me if Auction Wizard will allow me to create Inventory labels that would just print up the auction title and Ebay Id number once listed. It would sure make things easier for me as when the auction closes these labels would already be on the box and I could just grab it and ship it. Let me know , if I could use Microsoft Excel with it.Anything will help...thanks

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
07/22/02 11:07 AM
Re: INVENTORY LABELS new [re: Anonymous]  

Auction Wizard 2000 cannot print labels for Inventory Items or Auction Lots. This is on our suggestion list. If you have experience working with databases, you can use a third party database program to print labels for Inventory Items or Auction Lots.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/03/02 12:33 PM

I just print out from My eBay page the Items I am Selling list for each day and cut them up. also handy is the start and end date of each item on this list. Lenny

x_dominion
(stranger )
12/28/04 07:51 AM

I have found a simple way to handle this. Since I am a one person operation, I pre-box the items as soon as they are listed. To identify what is in each box I use a labeling program that handles ODBC data sources. Create a ????.csv file with the auction lot info (auction ID, lot number, end date, or whatever you need to identify the item) from: Tools>Database Tools>Export>Auction Lot Records. Then create your label and have the labeling program read the fields from the ????.csv file. Although I use Seagull's Bartender, there are several inexpensive labeling programs that will read an ODBC data source.

dprophit
(stranger )
07/27/05 10:34 AM
Re: INVENTORY LABELS new [re: x_dominion]  

IDautomation software makes a less expensive option the URL is http://www.idautomation.com/labelsoftware/

Denver Prophit Jr.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads