General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 6475 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

DiscountBoutique
(Unregistered)
11/06/06 01:42 PM
Can 2 users pull from the same inventory?  

Hello. I'm new to AuctionWizard2000 (but not to auctions/ebay), just getting started in fact. I am switching over from Auctiva. We have 2 user ID's (which is one of the sweet features of AW2K, being able to handle both in one account). We pull from the same inventory. Can inventory in AW2K be set up so that both of our eBay auction ID's pull from one inventory? I would like to be able to know that when I look at totals available it lists accurate data. Or will I have to split up the inventory and divide it between eBay auction ID's? Thanks! I'd love to get an answer/ideas before I proceed in the setup of AW2K. Thanks! Melinda

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/06/06 03:22 PM
Re: Can 2 users pull from the same inventory? new [re: DiscountBoutique]  

Melinda,

Yes you can. Here's how it works.

When setting up AW2000, set up separate Auction Profiles. Be sure that you create Stock Inventory Items for your product. Then when creating Auctions in the Inventory Items tab, simply select the Auction profile for which you wish to create an Auction. I do it all of the time. Works like a charm,

If you need additional help or have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am more than happy to help.

I might also suggest that you register here on the discussion board. You don't have to own a license to register. Nor submit personal information. But registering will allow you to receive email notifications, after you setup your profile here, when someone responds to your posts or inquiries.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads