General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 29673 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/18/06 09:03 AM
Re: Auction to Inventory new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy
In the Auction tab grid view i have"off line" "on line" and "quered for listing" listed
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/18/06 09:11 AM
Re: Auction to Inventory new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

Thanks. Let's deal with a couple of offline first. Have you found a Listing template you like and edited it to fit your needs yet? And finished creating your Auction profile? Be sure that when you are creating your Auction profile that you also click the button at the very bottom of the page "Edit Auction lot Defaults and Shipping options" That button will open more fields that you need to fill in including the Listing template you will use to List your auctions. You can change any Auction lots listing template anytime you want. But the default Listing template is what is automatically selected when you create an Auction lot for a particular Auction profile.

So is your Listing template ready to go?

And just so you'll know, I will be online for most of the day. So I will see your posts fairly quickly.

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
11/18/06 09:35 AM
Re: Auction to Inventory new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy
All set up and ready to go!
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/18/06 10:13 AM
Re: Auction to Inventory new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

I need to send you a file. It is too big to post or attach. It is in Word. If you are unable to read Word, please let me know and I can do a PDF file. Now don't you laugh at me as the document is very elementarty. And you get to see my auctions. If you do not understand anything at all, please let me know.

Email me directly and I will send it to you. Email me at judy@pennyworthsales.com

Let me know if this helps you.

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads