General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 29468 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Two_Knight
(stranger )
12/01/06 08:13 AM
Best Offer  

Can't seem to find location for "Best Offer". Where do I put this for eBay auctions
Thanks
Bob

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
12/01/06 02:29 PM
Re: Best Offer new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob:

After the images have uploaded and you are presented with the "List Auctions On Ebay" page you will notice that it is a split page - your auctions on the left and auction options on the right. Click on the right hand part of the page - on the Additional Options tab. About midway down the page you will see a check box with the heading "Accept Offers From Buyers For Fixed Priced Listings (Best Offer).

You will have to either group together the auctions that you want to use this feature with or upload them one at a time using the controls on the left hand panel. make SURE that you uncheck it when you are done or all of your auctions (stores items) in the future will have this offered.

Hope this helps

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/01/06 02:31 PM

Hi

The Best Offer option is available on the Lister itself. You have to select it after IMages are uploaded. You may want to create an Auction profile just for Best Offer and then move Auction lots to that Profile so you don't have to change your Lister settings all of the time,

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/01/06 02:40 PM
Re: Best Offer new [re: bluepennylady]  

Sniped by Aquilla

judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
12/01/06 02:45 PM

Thanks for info Judy now I know where to look for it
Bob

Two_Knight
(stranger )
12/01/06 02:52 PM
Re: Best Offer new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Thanks Gary for the replay. Helps a great deal. Just starting to understand AW2K

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/01/06 02:52 PM

Bob,

Keep in mind that if you check that option, all Auction lots Queued for Listing will have the Best Offer displayed unless you use the "List Lot" one at a time and remove the option.

That is why I suggested creating an Auction profile for Best Offer, that way you simply move the Auction lot to a different profile and the Lister is all setup for Best Offer.

Does that make sense??

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
12/01/06 04:21 PM

Judy:

- Oops LOL.

Looks as if I clicked post about 10 seconds before you.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/01/06 05:27 PM
Re: Best Offer new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

I am slow today. Just about froze to death. Had almost 8 inches of ice and snow dumped on us last night. So had to 4 wheel to work in my 2 wheel drive truck. THEN when I got to work, and finally got the store open a not ver nice customer threw half a roll of paper towels into the public restroom potty. Now keep in mind it is frozen outside, the water overflowed and ran into the main store. Through the employee breakroom, into a hall and employee restroom and the laundry room. It was a mess. and there isn't any Roto Rooter today. So yours truly had to dig it out. I am still cold from today.

So I have a good excuse to be a bit slow on the draw tonight

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
12/01/06 06:54 PM

Judy:
Geeze - I guess one could say that was a less than nice customer. Isn't it great that people arrange things so you have a wonderful day at work. No wonder you're frozen - snow, cold temps, and running water everywhere but where it belongs.

Sorry to hear that the day was so bad. Hope that it is better tomorrow. At least maybe you can get warmed up a bit. Still snowing out your way??

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads