General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 29392 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Two_Knight
(stranger )
12/01/06 12:48 PM
Inventory Grid  

Another question on inventory Tab. Why doesn't "Lot#" or "Status" show up in grid view when the lot is "Online"?
Also when I run a "Inventory List" Report the "Status" shows up as "Never Listed" even though Lots are "Online"
Thanks for any help
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/01/06 02:35 PM
Re: Inventory Grid new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob

The Status will show up in the Inventory tab Grid View. But only for Non-Stock Inventory Items. Stock Inventory Items do not have a Status as there is more than one.

Where aer you looking that you do not see the Status?

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
12/01/06 03:01 PM
Re: Inventory Grid new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy Iam looking at "Inventory Report|Inventory List" It shows as " never Listed" even though they are "On Line"
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/01/06 03:14 PM

Bob,

Try changing the Record Selection options in that report to Sort by Item #, uncheck all the other options except the very top one which is Item #'s x to x. Then enter in your very first Inventory Item number and the very last record.

See if that works better.

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
12/02/06 07:38 AM

Hi Judy
I follow you direction and get the same out- come."Never Listed"
When I check the other reports like "Committed Stock" the item show "On Line" like it should be
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/02/06 08:10 AM

Bob,

Let me see if I can help you. First, keep in mind all Stock Inventory Items will display as "Never Listed" when running that particular report. Only "Non Stock Inventory" Items status will be displayed. Whether it be Never listed, Online, Sold Not Shipped, etc.

Run your report and just pick out one or 2 of the Inventory Items displaying Never Listed and write down the Item number. Close the report out.

Find the Inventory Item. Look to see if you have the Inventory Item as a Stock and Active which means you have Qty in Stock and Qty available fields to work with. If so, those are Stock Inventory Items and they will not display the Status because you have more than one.

Does that make sense?

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(stranger )
12/03/06 08:07 AM

Hi Judy.
Iam beginning to see the light. It is very confusing for a novice like me . I have another question about inventory. Can I take say 4 inventory items and combine into 1 lot to upload to ebay and if so what if each item has say 4 pictures , does that mean there will be 16 pictures upload and if so how does this look. I quess what Iam asking does this show up as 1 listing after another, like an indivisual auction?. Iam thinking of doing this and want to make sure I do it right

Thanks
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/03/06 01:58 PM

Bob,

No worries. That is what I am here for. So if you need any help at all don't hesitate to ask. Getting the hang of Non Stock Inventory Items versus Stock Inventory Items will make your management much easier.

The answer to your question about grouping Inventory Items together is "yes but it depends'

You can only group Non Stock Inventory Items. Not Stock Inventory Items together. There is a work around for grouping Stock Inventory Items which if that is what you are wanting to do, I can help you with the workaround.

It is not hard to group Non Stock INventory items. Yes the images all are displayed as are all the auction descriptions in the order that you add the Non Stock Inventory Items to the Auction lot.

You must edit the Auction title to reflect the grouped Non Stock Inventory Items as the first Auction lot created is what the Auction title is.

And you need to change the Start price, if applicable to reflect the price for all the grouped Non Stock Inventory Items.

I group Non Stock Inventory Items into a single Auction lot frequently. I can provide details if you need them for grouping Non Stock Items onto a single Auction lot.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(newbie)
12/03/06 02:44 PM

Hi judy
I will need to know now to group "Stock and non-stock" items
Thanks
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/03/06 03:11 PM

Bob,

No problem. Do you want one of my infamous How to's complete with screen shots and email it to you ??

Or do you want me to just post a simple step one, two, three??

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads