General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 10134 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Two_Knight
(newbie)
01/10/07 01:53 PM
inventory  

If I change a non-stock inventory item (which is already associated to a Auction Lot) to a Stock Inventory by duplicating the non stock item and then delete the non-stock item, will this effect the Auction Lot the was orginally associated with it?
If this makes any sense
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
01/10/07 01:55 PM
Re: inventory new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

Yes and no. The Auction lot will not be deleted but there will not be an Inventory items record associated with the Auction lot.

Is the Auction lot listed? Or is it currently offline? Or has the Auction lot sold?

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(newbie)
01/10/07 03:13 PM
Re: inventory new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy
The Auction is "Off Line" . So if I delete the old inventory item i guess I have to create a new Auction lot to assoiciate the new "stock Inventory " with?
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
01/10/07 03:48 PM

Bob,

If you delete the old Non Stock Inventory Item and you wish for the Auction lot to be associated with the new Stock Inventory Item, you will need to delete the old Auction lot and create a new Auction lot from the Stock Inventory Item,

I might suggest that you copy and paste the Auction Item number into notepad, then paste it into the newly created Auction lot. That way if the Auction qualifies for relist credit, you'll get it.

And if maintaining accurate fees are an issue, just write down what fees have incurred. Then you can add them to the new Auction lot, in the Additional fields tab.

Does that help??

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
01/10/07 04:15 PM
Re: inventory new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy

bluepennylady
(old hand)
01/10/07 04:21 PM

Bob,