General
   >> Inventory Items
Thread views: 6886 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/15/03 11:26 AM
ADD INVENTORY FOR IMPORTED AUCTIONS  

I recently started using AW2K. I imported existing eBay auctions for the past 30 days with the "Create Inventory Items" checked. This resulted in one inventory item for each auction that was imported from eBay whereas I have sold similar items multiple times and was hoping that AW2K would treat those as Stock Items and group quantities

Thus I deleted all inventory items that were created by AW2K when importing the auctions and also from the Inventory Tab of each Auction Item I deleted the inventory using "-" button.

I manually inputed all Inventory Items as "Stock Items" with the correct quantities that I had 30 days back. Now I want to associate each auction imported from eBay to corresponding "Stock Items" so when I am done the quantity in hand should match what I actually have remaining on the shelves.. But from the Inventory Items tab, of an imported auction, when I click "+" to add Inventory item to this auction I do not see the "Stock Items" that I input in Inventory

You time and effort is very much appreciated.

thanks.....

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
01/16/03 01:12 PM
Re: ADD INVENTORY FOR IMPORTED AUCTIONS new [re: Anonymous]  

The Inventory Items created by importing listings are not Stock Inventory Items. You could have duplicated the imported Inventory Items and made the duplicate items into Stock Items by putting a check in their Stock Item checkboxes.

There isn't a way to associate an existing Auction Lot with a Stock Inventory Item. Quantity in stock can only be tracked for Auction Lots that are created from a Stock Inventory Item.

To create an Auction Lot from a Stock Inventory Item click the New Auction Lot button on the toolbar at the top of the Auction Lots window. The "Add Auction Lot" dialog box will be displayed. Select the Create a new Auction Lot from a Stock Inventory Item option. That will display a list of your Stock Inventory Items. Select the Inventory Item from which you want to create the Auction Lot and click the OK button.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads