General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 6935 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

GrammaGorilla
(stranger )
02/10/03 09:41 AM
Can't Create Invoices  

Hi all~

I'm Very New to AW and have run into a snag. I've processed 2, maybe 3 auction lots during my eval period with AW and no major troubles (other than just trying to learn a new program).

However, on my lot that closed yesterday, after updating I have not been able to generate invoices. Whenever I try I get a message that all lots have been invoiced. Grrr.

Any ideas on how to solve this? I've tried updating again, but no improvement. Have I done something wrong?

Your ideas and input much appreciated!

Thanks,

Grammainagorillasuit

rodgw
(Unregistered)
02/11/03 08:24 AM
Re: Can't Create Invoices new [re: GrammaGorilla]  

Hello,
I'm guessing you did the "update all auction lots" under "tasks". There was a button at the bottom of that window (after the updates finished) that you clicked on to generate the invoices. If you didn't do it there than under "tasks" is the "generate invoices".
If all that is done, the other thing you may need to do, is on the invoice screen. On the menu choices across the top there is, what looks like a sheet of paper" with 2 hands crossed over it. Click on this, a window will open. In this window are filter choices of what you want to see or not see. Is the "buyer not contacted" checked. That is where the invoices go after they are generated. It lets you see in the grid view what needs attention.
Hope this helps.
rodgw

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/08/03 11:25 AM
Re: Can't Create Invoices new [re: GrammaGorilla]  

I have the same problem. I get the same messge that " All sold auction lots have already been invoiced" they haven't......did you get a solution? Appreciate if you pass it on to me at frankfish4@hotmail.com Thanks

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads