General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 7586 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

ellenm
(stranger )
02/28/03 03:42 AM
Adding auction lot to invoice  

I have one buyer who won two auction lots. There were two invoices for this buyer, so I deleted one. I tried to add an auction lot to the remaining invoice so that I could use just one invoice with the two auction lots on it. When the screen appears with the auction lots listed for me to pick from, not all of my auction lots are displayed. What causes auction lots to be displayed on this screen? Why aren't all auction lots displayed here? I have it set to show all records.

Tradeguy
(newbie)
02/28/03 09:18 AM
Re: Adding auction lot to invoice new [re: ellenm]  

I think you made a procedural error there. What I think you needed to do was "merge" the invoices (the invoice pulldown, or CTRL-M on the grid).

I think what you need to do now is go back to the Auction Lots section and find the auction lot that you deleted the invoice from. Then go into the buyers section, right click the buyer, and select to re-invoice. Then you should be able to go back to the invoice section and merge the 2 invoices together.

There might be an easier way to do this, but this is what I found worked last time I deleted an invoice. (in general, deleting invoices in Aw2K is a bad idea).

Rich

ellenm
(stranger )
02/28/03 10:13 AM
Re: Adding auction lot to invoice new [re: Tradeguy]  

Thank you, Rich. I see what you mean. I never really saw the Merge Invoice feature. I just singlemindedly bored ahead and tried to make it work the way I thought it should. I'll follow this correct procedure next time it happens. Today I just printed out both invoices.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads