General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 7201 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

sofasurfer
(Unregistered)
03/08/03 05:09 PM
Testing invoices and email  

I created an invoice and then prepared to send notification to the buyer. I saw that the info in the email was wrong, so I deleted it and corrected the default info. I then prepared to send it again but was told that the buyer was already notified.

SO...

I deleted the invoice and attempted to start over. I attempted to create a new invoice, in the hopes that I would be able to send the notification. No luck. I got a message that said that all auctions had already been invoiced.

How do I create invoices and email and send them as a test to see if all is well? I have a test auction set up but noone has bid on it (using the Buy-It-Now) and I cannot bid on my own auction. So what do I do?

grandjac
(stranger )
03/08/03 07:07 PM
Re: Testing invoices and email new [re: sofasurfer]  

To re-invoice your buyer if you've deleted the invoice, click on "auction lots" on the right side of the screen, browse your way to the specific auction lot and then, across the middle of the screen, to the right of "description", "additional fields", etc. click on "buyers". In the new screen RIGHT click on the buyers name (in the left hand column) and choose "re-invoice buyer".

Hope this helps, Glenda

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/08/03 09:17 PM
Re: Testing invoices and email new [re: grandjac]  

This was the info I needed. Thanks...

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads