General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 8977 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

virgo-mgt
(Unregistered)
04/03/02 01:05 PM
Suggestion: Notes on an Invoice  

Thom,

You have a great product, and I know you are always looking for suggetions. I generally include the invoice with every auction I mail out. It would be helpful if a generalized note could be added to the invoice so that I could include a statement thanking the buyer for doing business, requesting feedback, etc. As you make revisions to the software, please consider adding a notes field that would print at the bottom of the invoice just above the totals summary.

flpackrats
(stranger )
04/04/02 06:25 PM
Re: Suggestion: Notes on an Invoice new [re: virgo-mgt]  

I agree with the suggestion. Like you, I like to include a note to all my buyers. I created my note in a word processing program that prints just right on the invoice. Then I printed a bunch of them. Then I use these when I print the invoice and have the note I want! If you use a standard note it's a good work around.

Sheila

Soudie
(Unregistered)
04/12/02 05:08 AM
Re: Suggestion: Notes on an Invoice new [re: flpackrats]  

Sheila wrote:
"I created my note in a word processing program that prints just right on the invoice. Then I printed a bunch of them. Then I use these when I print the invoice and have the note I want!"

Me, too. I added a faint (to save on ink and not interfere with the text) background image and "THANK YOU" (plus my email address & eBay ID) in a huge font. I had a heck of a time getting everything positioned just right, but finally did it. I have a themed invoice "blank" for each of my eBay IDs -- one of them gets printed on green paper, and to the other one, I add a little red sticker dot that fits into the picture. A few customers have commented on them, and if I know they are also sellers, it's an opportunity to "sell" them on trying AW.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads