General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 7616 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
05/30/03 09:25 AM
Problem with invoicing multiple bids on same item  

I realize that many folks don't have this issue due to one of a kind or items that aren't consumed, however this is becoming a major problem for me.

I'm using the GTC selection in the eBay stores and have many repeat bidders on the same item (after they've tried it) So, AW2000 seems to be assuming that muliple bids on the same item by the same bidder are a mistake and it won't generate an additional invoice for the item previously bid on. Is there a way to fix this or is there a way I can work around it?

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
05/30/03 12:54 PM
Re: Problem with invoicing multiple bids on same item new [re: Anonymous]  

I've encountered and reported the same bug with my Ebay store. The only way I've found to handle it is to either delete the prior invoice (then generate invoices again), or manually create the invoice for that buyer. At least the latter doesn't destroy your records.

Thom really needs to get on this one - sellers with stores expect repeat business.

Rich

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/07/03 03:39 PM
Re: Problem with invoicing multiple bids on same item new [re: Tradeguy]  

This is still a major problem with AW2K. I'm having nothing but difficulty with my good repeat buyers. Would it be possible to put in a request for this to be fixed? As it sits, every month, I have 6 or 7 buyers that purchase the same GTC item and I can't invoice them. It messes up my records and really causes a problem with down time to send invoices. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this problem. Please?

Thanks Thom, I hope my whining doesn't cause too much problem.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads