General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 7207 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

StainedGlassStuf
(stranger )
07/09/03 07:01 PM
Adding a Stores item to an existing invoice.  

I can't find how to add an item from my eBay Store to an existing invoice as an add on item. The "add to invoice" button appears to only let me add another auction item or inventory item which I do not use Inventory Items. Thanks in advance for any help.

Lloyd

Tradeguy
(member)
07/10/03 08:45 AM
Re: Adding a Stores item to an existing invoice. new [re: StainedGlassStuf]  

Hi -

Well, if the buyer actually bought thru the ebay store, then you would need to update that item to pull the purchase info into AW2K, then generate invoices (this is a procedure I do several times a day with my ebay store). Then you need to use the "merge invoice" option - from the grid display, hit CTRL-M and you should see the other invoice by the same buyer. Select to merge and you'll have them combined into 1 invoice.

On the other hand, if you are adding an item that was not processed thru Ebay (which is always excellent - no ebay fees!), then yes, you need to have the items either in inventory or as an auction lot. All of my items are in inventory, so it's easy. However, you could use a trick I do for some of my non-auction add-ons. I just created an inventory items titled "Extra Stuff". When you select to add items to the invoice, go to inventory and select this item. You will then be prompted to give it a price and s/h costs (if any). Once it's added, you can then edit the description to anything you like. It's a nice an easy catch-all for those little extras.

Hope that helps!
Rich

StainedGlassStuf
(stranger )
07/11/03 11:09 AM
Re: Adding a Stores item to an existing invoice. new [re: Tradeguy]  

Thanks for the reply Rich. This is a good idea, I will give it a try.

Lloyd

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads