General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 9540 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

pramedx
(Unregistered)
08/24/03 02:58 PM
Customizing an invoice  

Is there a way that you can customize an invoice like you can the email and the selling templates. I would like to be able to customize with graphics, adding other fields, etc. I have a invoice program that I used prior to using Auction Wizards and it was nice, becuse you could customize it the way you. want. Is it possible that some day the invoice portion can be customize?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/25/03 03:00 PM
Re: Customizing an invoice new [re: pramedx]  

The invoice customization options that are available can be accessed by selecting Tools | Customize Printed Invoices... from the menu bar.

You cannot add graphics or extra fields to the invoices. This is on our suggestion list.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/29/03 09:31 AM
Re: Customizing an invoice new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I really need to put the auction lot no. on my invoice. I sell clothes and the only way to find them is by auction lot no. I tried to put the ref id and make it the auction lot no. but would have to do that manually with each aution lot. Help

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/31/03 02:32 PM
Re: Customizing an invoice new [re: Anonymous]  

I too want the auction lot # on my invoices - I often sell multiple lots to one buyer and my lots are filed by lot #, so it's much easier to fill the invoice with the lot # available. I haven't found an automatic way to make the Lot # the Ref. ID except to add each one individually as I'm making up the lots.

That would sure be high on my "wish list"!

Glenda

tntgroup
(Unregistered)
11/11/03 07:42 PM
Re: Customizing an invoice new [re: Anonymous]  

Can you please add the auction lot number to the printed invoice version. I sell toy cars and some may have the same auction title but the car may be a different color. It is so time consuming to have to go back and look up the invoice to find out the auction lot # and hand write them on the invoices to be able to pull the item for shipping.

Thanks
Robin

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
11/12/03 01:21 PM
Re: Customizing an invoice new [re: tntgroup]  

The ability to print Lot#'s on Invoices has been added to our suggestion list.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads