General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 6896 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/12/04 11:40 PM
Combining invoices over several days  

I'm a newbie just checking out the software and I'm trying to see if it is possible to send an invoice combining purchases made over several days?

Also, sometimes I send an invoice, then find out the person is still shopping, can the invoice still be combined with other purchases later, or is it too late, once it has already be sent out?

I'm not sure if this is making sense, hopefully it is.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Tradeguy
(member)
02/14/04 01:24 PM
Re: Combining invoices over several days new [re: Anonymous]  

Yes, you can still combine invoices. How this works depends on the invoice "status". If it's "not contacted", aw2k will automatically combine any new purchases. If it's "waiting for reply" or "waiting for payment" you'll need to manually "merge" them with the CONTROL-M command (best to go to the oldest invoice and hit the CTRL-M - the newer invoice will be added to the older one).

Occassionally I have a buyer pay for an invoice, I record the payment, and then they buy something else before I send out the first item. AW2K won't allow you to combine a "feedback not given" or "closed" invoice with a live one unless you manually change the status to something live, like "waiting for payment". Once yoyu change the status, it combines with the CTRL-M just fine ;-)

Hope this helps!
Rich

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/15/04 09:21 AM
Re: Combining invoices over several days new [re: Tradeguy]  

Thank you!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads