General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 6542 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

homeboy
(stranger )
06/08/04 02:05 PM
How Do Invoice if End Auction Early?  

I ended an auction early for a buyer that is in a hurry to have the item. I updated the AW2K database via "update auctions." Then I changed the status of the auction to "sold not shipped." I had expected that I could then put in the buyer's name and email address, then send a "you won the auction" email and proceed as if the auction had ended normally. But the system won't allow me to put in any buyer info. What am I doing wrong? How do you handle this kind of situation?

alsorts
(stranger )
06/11/04 09:17 AM
Re: How Do Invoice if End Auction Early? new [re: homeboy]  

Coppy the buyers email address to the clicp board. Then in Auctions Lots click on the "Buyers" tab, right click within the white area "Buyer's User Id", "Qty" & "Sale Price". Select "Add Buyer", then click "Select Buyer" button. Do a find for the email address (to make sure they are not in your system), if not click "Add Buyer..." button. Paste the email address into the email field, exit out to the "Add Buyer to Auction Lot" fill in the remaining fields and click "OK".

Now go to "Tasks"-> "Generate Invoices...". From there you should continue on as normal.

Bob

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads