General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 6827 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Kathy
(Unregistered)
08/02/04 12:42 PM
Invoice and Auction Lot...status not changing?  

I'm sure this again is something simple I'm not seeing but.........doesn't this program automatically move the status, invoice or auction lot, when the item is shipped? I emailed all buyers notice of shipping and thought it should change from there but each item still shows as "waiting to ship". Auction lots status still says "sold not shipped". So, I went through those changing to "sold AND shipped" thinking that would update invoice status. NOT.......they still say "waiting to ship". First round of auctions I did with this new program last week seemed to go ok. This bit with a different "status" for lots and invoice is very confusing.

Kathy
(Unregistered)
08/02/04 01:13 PM
Re: Invoice and Auction Lot...status not changing? new [re: Kathy]  

Just wanted to add, I've just checked both Invoice tab and Auction Lots and there are NO emails in each that I have sent today to notify of shipping. I'm really stumped! I don't see payment notice emails either???? I know I sent them!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/03/04 10:19 AM
Re: Invoice and Auction Lot...status not changing? new [re: Kathy]  

The status is not changed until you print invoices and or labels. Go to "Tasks" on tool bar in invoice screen and go to "Print invoices and labels," once you do that, the status updates. It does not change the shipping status from the email!!. Good Luck.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads