General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 11672 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

windquest
(newbie)
10/26/06 07:02 PM
generate invoice  

Either I didn't click on generate invoices or it didn't ask me so now some of my completed auctions are showing offline and there is no invoice for me to post the payments to. What do i need to do.

Thanks

Alex

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/26/06 07:11 PM
Re: generate invoice new [re: windquest]  

Alex,

If you did'nt click the "generate invoices" after updating, no problem. Go to Tasks | Generate INvoices. That will get you up and going.

If not, let me know
Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(member)
10/26/06 07:16 PM

Alex:
What Judy said will work great. If for some reaon you still have a problem go to each auction set it to on line do a CONTROL - D to update the auction. It will bring down the sale again and then you can generate the invoice. However, that should be a stopgap measure as Judy's way is the best way to do it.

Garry

windquest
(newbie)
10/26/06 07:39 PM
Re: generate invoice new [re: AquilaStamps]  

I tried both of your suggestions and the problem seems to have cleared up.

Thanks

Alex

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/26/06 07:42 PM

Alex,

Were these auctions that ended yesterday?? If so, and the successfully ended auctions do not display any buyer information on the buyer's tab and invoices won't generate. You will need to do what Garry suggested by changing the status back to online.

yesterday the Auction lots would not hardly update with all the heavy traffic due to the .20 listing day. I had a terrible time and eventually had to update lots manually using the Ctrl+D method Garry mentioned.

Be sure you check for a program update in AW2K by going to Tools | check for program updates. Ebay made category changes and there is a new category list available.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/26/06 07:44 PM

Alex,

cool! I am glad. Thanks for letting us know.

Now you are off and running sending out all those buyer notifications, payment received emails and shipping, shipping, shipping

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(member)
10/26/06 07:46 PM

Alex:

Great: glad you're back to normal with your invoices. Hope all continues to go well.

Garry

AquilaStamps
(member)
10/26/06 07:50 PM
Re: generate invoice new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy:
When Thom wasn't using the eBay API the CTL+D was a godsend to me. Some night I had a lot ofauctions (not store items) closing but there were maybe 500 auctions up. So I used the CTL+D and got done faster than using the update lots for auctions selection. Even now with the faster than lightning API interface I still use the other method when someone does a buy it now I gravitate toward the Control+D thingin also. It's so much faster.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/26/06 07:59 PM
Re: generate invoice new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

I do the exact same thing. Old habits die hard. A Buy It now comes off and I'll just pull up the Auction lot, hit Ctrl+D and I am done in less than a second. I still can't get use to the fact of how quickly the API interface works. And my mind just hasn't made the switch as I catch myself thinking in terms of the previous version. But I sure am glad we are not using the previous version. I much prefer the API version, that's for sure.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads