General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 10395 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
02/26/07 01:50 PM
Deleted Invoice  

I accidently delete a Invoice (it's a long story) The auction was "Sold not Shipped" If I change Auction to "Online" and do a CTRL D and then I try to generate a new invoice I get a screen that says"all invoices have been generated for sold auctions" and the Auction lot change back to "Sold and Shipped" Is there a work around for this mistake?
Thanks
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/26/07 02:02 PM
Re: Deleted Invoice new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

Sure is. Ask me how I know how to do it

On the Auction lot, click on the "Buyer's tab". In the far left hand field where the buyer's user id is displayed along with the Bid date. Right click and select "Re-invoice buyer" The go to Task | Generate invoices.

Judy/blue

Two_Knight
(journeyman)
02/26/07 02:05 PM
Re: Deleted Invoice new [re: bluepennylady]  

I knew you would have the answer Judy and I won't ask!!
Thanks
Bob

bluepennylady
(old hand)
02/26/07 02:11 PM
Re: Deleted Invoice new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

Actually one of my staff accidentally deleted an Invoice. In a complete panic, while I was gone one day, they emailed Thom who calmly explained how to correct the problem. Poor Thom has had to bail my panicky staff out more than once in my absence. I had sure better have my laptop and cell phone if I plan to be gone anywhere

Judy/blue

ftegal
(stranger )
08/07/08 05:41 PM
Re: Deleted Invoice new [re: bluepennylady]  

I wonder how many times people have found this post after a panic. I did the same thing and was going to post a how to...
But thankfully, I am not the only one who has done this and we have a hero to save the day. Thanks all.

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
08/07/08 06:01 PM
Re: Deleted Invoice new [re: ftegal]  

HI there,

I am so glad you got it fixed. What a deal when one of those invoices gets deleted!

But it is easily remedied.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store
Visit our website too!
http://www.pennyworthsales.com

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads