General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 27595 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/12/07 01:14 PM
Can't print invoices  

I'm teaching my daughter to ebay using AW (she lives about 2000 miles away). We're having a problem enabling her to print invoices. In the main Invoices screen, when she hits Invoice:Print, she gets this error:

TableReports: field folder number not found.

When she hits File:Printer Setup, the normal dialog box for her default printer pops up, so that seems to be configured right.

Her copy of AW is current and updated.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Sue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/12/07 02:21 PM
Re: Can't print invoices new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

Can she print anything at all? For instance, have her pull up any email template in an Invoice window and see if that will print. A followup with Total amount due. Or a shipping notice.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/12/07 06:49 PM
Re: Can't print invoices new [re: bluepennylady]  

Just heard back from her on that question.

She can print other things. She printed an email I sent to her AW email address.

Thanks, Sue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/12/07 07:01 PM

Sue,

hummm, now that is strange indeed. that she can print other stuff but not the printed invoices.

Be sure and let us know what Thom says the problem/fix is.

In the meantime, when you say she can't print the Printed Invoices, is she using Tasks | Print shipping labels and Invoices, leaving the checkbox checked for "Print Invoices" in the dialog box. So the printer Properties and selection box appears and instead of the "Invoices will not be printed" box, she receives that error?

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/12/07 07:06 PM

Sue,.

I just had a thought. Wouldn't you know it

have her go to Tools | Reports. Select Printed Invoices | Standard report | Invoices. On the filter on the right hand side have her use just one Invoice number. So is she is working on Invoice 1000 the range to print would be 1000 to 1000. Have her go ahead and edit the return address. And try to print from there. If she has the output selected to "Screen" it will display in her screen first then she can hit the little printer icon on the task bar. See if it will print.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/12/07 07:18 PM

She's just trying to print them one at a time, using Invoice:Print. I'll have her try the other method and let you know what happens.

Sue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/12/07 07:21 PM

Good idea, Judy.

I've emailed her to give this a try. She's two hours ahead of us, so I'll probably hear back from her tomorrow.

Thanks, Sue

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
04/13/07 08:53 AM

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/14/07 09:42 AM

sue,

Let us all know what was wrong with the print thing

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(enthusiast)
04/14/07 10:46 AM

Hi Judy,

She sent the inquiry to Thom late Friday so probably won't hear back till Monday.

She wrote that she, "...sent the
email to Thom describing all the error messages, what I did, and I attached the txt file."

I also had her run the Windows Error Checking utility, then a Rebuild. She's getting the message that there is one error (all tables are rebuilding ok, though) and to contact Support.

I'll let you know.

Sue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads