General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 6489 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

jrm0703
(stranger)
10/19/02 07:58 AM
How do I use Paypal with AW2000 invoices?  

Two prospective eBay bidders have told me that they did not bid on my lots because I didn't take Paypal. I’d been afraid of Paypal because of all the horror stories and fees. Now that eBay has bought Paypal, I’m confident they will work out any difficulties. As to the fees, they are so trivial as to be not worth considering. Why? If I get a $10 without Paypal, I get to keep all $10. If the same item gets a $20 bid with Paypal, I get 97% of $20 or $19.40. The bottom line is that I’m a fool not to offer Paypal!

I’m not sure I understand how the AW2000 merged invoice mechanism works using Paypal. Customers are going to want combined shipments (and multiple lots merged into one invoice) so they can save on S&H charges, but Paypal appears to work on a lot by lot basis.

Could someone please give me a “by the numbers” on this?

CSPtrader
(stranger )
12/05/02 11:51 AM
Re: How do I use Paypal with AW2000 invoices? new [re: jrm0703]  

In my "winning Bidder" notification, I add a URL so that my winners could pay for the entire invoice on a single PayPal payment. The URL that I use in the email template is:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=****&item_name=Ebay+Auction(s)&item_number=Invoice+<#InvoiceNumber>&amount=$<#TotalDue f=u>

Where **** is your email address that PayPal has.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads