General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 25315 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
goldilocks77
(stranger )
09/14/07 08:37 PM
Custom Invoices?  

Is there any thought in making the invoices we print customizable?
I see that i can customize the return address but I would like to add fields and information.

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/14/07 08:50 PM
Re: Custom Invoices? new [re: goldilocks77]  

HI,

Welcome!

Invoices can be completely customized. You can add information, field tags, just about anything.

You are talking about the Printed Invoices in the reports?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

goldilocks77
(stranger )
09/15/07 12:32 PM
Re: Custom Invoices? new [re: bluepennylady]  

No, I mean prior to printing an invoice from the task menu I would like to make the basic, blank, template. I do not want to have to adjust each invoice i want to make 1 template for all printed invoices.

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/15/07 02:43 PM
Re: Custom Invoices? new [re: goldilocks77]  

Hi,

I am not sure I am following you but let me see if I can help.

You can duplicate any email template and edit it. Or you can simply create one from scratch by going to "Tools | Email Template Manager".......

If you want to duplicate a template and edit it, just click on the email template, click the duplicate button and then you can edit the copy. Even rename it.

We have one Printed Invoice we use for every single invoice that I made by customizing a report in the "Tools | Reports".....

What is it you want your template to look like or to say?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(member)
09/24/07 07:50 PM

I customized an invoice........I use half a sheet of paper to print the name, address, etc. with my return address, item # & title, etc., cut out the name & tape on package. If I want to add a note or put in where an item is stored, where do I go to do that on the invoice? There is a box underneath, that says "Sub Reports". How do I add something there?? Am I making sense??
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/24/07 08:18 PM
Re: Custom Invoices? new [re: mouse]  

Mickey,

Yes you are making sense. I know exactly where you are at.

Click the "Sub report' button. That will take you to the second page of the Report Designer. That is if you have a second page on that particular report.

That does not mean the report will be two pages long, it is just the way the report is customized. On the second page you can add the StorageLocation to your customized report. You will LOVE having the Storage location appearing on your Invoices. We use that on our packing slips instead of the Invoices. It is wonderful!

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(member)
09/24/07 09:36 PM

I must not have a 2nd page. Now I haved 2 sub reports....sub report items & something else. What is "region". I clicked on that & got a square. I better exit out of this before I have my invoices all messed up!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/24/07 11:12 PM

Mickey,

Save the report to a file. That option is available right below the "Customize" button. Make a note of where you save it. Attach it to an email and send it to me. I'll take a look at it.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

mouse
(member)
09/25/07 06:34 AM

I'll send that to you in just a little bit!
Right now I have another question!
I have a buyer who bid on an item but she wanted to do a "Buy it now" on the item. She already bought a skirt from me that hasn't shipped yet....I was waiting for the other auction to end so I could combine shipping. Anyway, I ended the one auction that she wanted to do a "Buy it now" on. How do I add the auction I ended on to her invoce? Would I just change the status? Not sure!
Thanks!
Mickey

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/25/07 06:41 AM

Mickey,

No problem. Oh so easy to add Invoice items to a buyer's invoice.

Write down the Auction lot number that you want to add to the buyer's invoice.

Go to the Buyer's invoice.
You will see on the center divider, far left a plus sign "+": When you put your mouse over it a tool tip appears for Add Invoice item.
click it.
The dialog box that opens gives you two options. Either add Inventory Items or Auction Lots.
click Auction lots.
Use the "Find" at the bottom and find by Auction lot number.
When the Auction lot is found it will be highlighted blue.
click OK.
The next dialog box allows you to specify a price and qty.
That is all there is to it.

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads