General
   >> Invoices
Thread views: 8077 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

PatOrr_FineBooks
(stranger )
12/02/02 07:40 PM
Logo on Printed Invoice  

To the Auction Wizard Team: Are you planning on modifying the printed invoice so that we may insert our logo? Also, I'd be interested in knowing how many people actually use up all that space for items, and how often! If that could be reduced then there would be room for a logo, and maybe the top of the invoice wouldn't be so "bunched up", i.e. sellers name and address, etc. followed immediately by buyer's name and address--the ability to add a space or two between these fields would, in the words of that vile woman Martha Stewart, be "a good thing".
Thanks, Pat Orr

CSPtrader
(stranger )
12/05/02 10:24 AM
Re: Logo on Printed Invoice new [re: PatOrr_FineBooks]  

I gave up trying to use the AuctionWizard Invoice as an actual invoice. Instead I use it for my sales records. For my invoice (with logo, and spaced to fit a window envelope), I use a linked Access database with a report defined that puts everything exactly where I want it.

Hgerald
(Unregistered)
08/28/04 07:11 PM
Re: Logo on Printed Invoice new [re: PatOrr_FineBooks]  

I agree, AW2000 needs to add a lot more options to the invoices, including the ability to add graphics and logos. One thing you can do, though it is a cludge, is to print your logo on several sheets of paper using your word processor, then leave the return address blank in AW200, and print the invoices on the sheets of paper you made up.

I think they need to allow us to use an "invoice template" so that we can customize the invoices to our hearts content.

tictictic_OnEbay
(stranger )
12/06/04 00:55 AM
Re: Logo on Printed Invoice new [re: Hgerald]  

Well, this is an old thread, and I suppose everyone has moved on or given up, but I wanted to mention that with some trial and error, I made an "invoice blank" (using Word) that has my logo and my email address and eBay ID. They are big and smack dab in the middle of the invoice. I print out a bunch of these (using 16-pound paper so it's lightweight), then when I want to print an invoice with the auction info, I put one or more of my "blanks" back into the printer. Works for me!

tictictic on eBay

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads