General
   >> Shipping Labels
Thread views: 7739 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

lwsulliv
(stranger )
01/06/04 11:52 PM
Shipping Label Problem  

Hi -
I use Avery 5164 Shipping labels. On my old printer I could tear the sheet in half vertically and feed the sheet manually into my old printer. I got a new laserjet and it will only accept the labels as full sheets or down the middle like envelopes. AW2K will not let me offset the left margin by more than 1 inch which leaves me with half my labels unusable. Is there any way to get a left margin of more than 1 inch so I can use all of my labels? If not, will you consider giving us the option of more than a 1 inch offset in the print labels dialog? An offset of 4 inches should be enough to utilize labels from the envelope feeder slot.

Thanks

Lloyd Sullivan

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/17/05 08:54 AM
Re: Shipping Label Problem new [re: lwsulliv]  

It's been more than a year since you asked this question, and hopefully someone has helped you in that time. If not, use the Blank Label counter at the bottom of the Label Settings (right hand side of what you are printing on labels) - this should allow you to print to any of the labels on the sheet.

For example:

I use Avery 5163 (2"x4") labels...10 labels in 2 columns of 5..if I print 6 labels, and have 4 left, I just set the Blank Labels to 6 the next time I want to print labels, and it will start printing at label 7.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads