General
   >> Shipping Labels
Thread views: 36878 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(addict)
11/04/06 12:11 PM
Re: Export Addresses to USPS SA v 3.0 new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

Just cranky folks with nothing better to do. Or that is what I think anyway.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/04/06 03:43 PM
Re: Export Addresses to USPS SA v 3.0 new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy:
Cranky doesn't begin to cover it. Actually, it's cranky on both sides of the counter. Most of the people working in the Post Office I go to are really nice. Now and then there is a crabby one there - but that can be just having a bad day. The customers however are another thing. It's as if they are the only people in the world and no one else matters. This time of the year it gets worse because more and more of the winter residents are coming back and tourists are showing up so the lines get longer and longer.

As for me - I just stand in line get to the counter - try a few thank you's and a please now and then and it all works out. The screamers usually end up getting no where. I don't know about anyone else but the Postal Service is my tie line with my customers. I can't afford to alienate any of the clerks - many times they have found an error and just fixed it or noticed I had missed postage on a package and put it on out of their own pocket so nothing is held up. So I can't see any reason to get them upset at me because the line is long and there are cranky people there.

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads