General
   >> Ledger
Thread views: 10894 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mountainmike
(stranger )
03/02/03 03:53 AM
Ledger: Multiple users/installations  

Hi,

First off, you guys have a GREAT product! I'm a big proponent of things that actually WORK!

My question has to do with the Ledger and multiple installations. Frankly I almost never read licenses but I assume you limit buyers to one installation.

Now, I'd like to set my spouse up with a seperate selling ID so she can do her own thing on eBay, and you provide for multiple users quite well. But, I don't see any way for her to have a seperate ledger, and I don't want her profit/loss mixed in with mine.

Would it be OK to have a seperate installation for her to use? Or is there a way to keep multiple ledgers?

While on the Ledger topic, it is great but it would be nice to be able to pull up total gross, profit, expenses, etc. The Help file says: "There are basic reports for summarizing transactions recorded in the Ledger." What are these reports and how do I access them?

Mike

Mountain Mike's Old Stuff

Theradioshoppe
(stranger )
03/03/03 10:55 AM
Re: Ledger: Multiple users/installations new [re: mountainmike]  

Hi:

"Reports" are under the drop down menu "Tools." There are about 30 total reports available.

Good Luck,

Jim, The Radio Shoppe

mountainmike
(stranger )
03/03/03 12:58 PM
Re: Ledger: Multiple users/installations new [re: Theradioshoppe]  

Thanks! Jeeeze, I can't believe I missed that, but I've been having too much fun listing to explore the finer points of AW2K.

Wow, that's a lot of reports! Even so, can anybody see a way to keep a ledger by profile?

Mike

Mountain Mike's Old Stuff

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads