General
   >> Ledger
Thread views: 13856 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

webwolf
(stranger )
12/05/03 10:49 AM
no invoice in ledger new  

I can’t get my income invoice to show up in my ledger. I have tried using the add invoice button, but there are no invoices to choose from. How do I get the invoice in my ledger manually?

Thanks,
Carol

Steve
(Unregistered)
10/15/04 08:59 PM
Re: no invoice in ledger [re: webwolf]  

I had the same problem. Have an invoice #, it shows up in grid form. Now it is not in the ledger. I see where you can add to the ledger record, but you have to pick the invoice #, and then it says "no matching records were found." Very frustrating.

Tradeguy
(member)
10/16/04 01:21 AM
Re: no invoice in ledger new [re: Steve]  

Does the invoice have any payment entries? That's how an invoice gets a ledger entry. I'm not exactly sure why there even is an option to add one manually since, in effect, all you are doing is adding a payment to the invoice - something you can do already via the invoice record.

To add expenses or non-invoice income, you can choose those options - and they don't require an invoice.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/16/04 06:34 PM
Re: no invoice in ledger new [re: Tradeguy]  

Yes, that is exactly what happened. I forgot to add the payment entry, and of course, it wasn't in the ledger. You do have to change the status back from "closed" in order for the $ icon to turn green and add the payment entry.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads