Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 4984 *Threaded Mode

lostsub
(newbie)
11/01/12 07:27 PM
Still compliant with all new Ebay rules? [re: ]  

Before I renew my license again I want to make sure everything is compliant. For instance I hear 1 photo at a minimum must be hosted at Ebay? I'm assuming that the first photo I use in my auctionwizard listings (in my case anyway) that also becomes Ebay's gallery picture meets that requirement? Just making sure. Anybody know for sure what they mean by having one Ebay hosted picture?

dizman67
(stranger )
12/07/12 06:20 AM
Re: Still compliant with all new Ebay rules? new [re: lostsub]  

I've been waiting on similiar answers to future upgrades of AW2K. eBay has strict policies on Multi-variation listings. But there hasn't been any news on supporting Multi-variation.
I have sent emails on enhancements to the product, receive a reply but there hasn't been an update to the core software since June. In that release there wasn't any additional functionality. Since purchasing the licenses for the software it has not undergone any enhancements.
I really like the software and have made a huge investment of time in this software to run all my eBay sales. I do not want to spend huge amount of time moving thousands of auctions to another system.

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads