Thread views: 9009 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

eauctionsatebay
(stranger )
07/05/15 03:35 PM
API Error Code 21915469: new [re: ]  

I am having trouble listing auctions, I get the following message:

Listing Errors and Warnings for Auction Profile "EBAY"
Lot # Error/Warning Message
1 API Error Code 21915469: At least one valid shipping service must be specified.

You must accept the terms and conditions for automatic payment method that will be used to pay any charges related to selling and buyer reimbursements. Once you complete the above step, you will not be asked again on your other listings. Click here
1 Warning: Warning Code 21919219: You must accept these terms and conditions for automatic payment method that will be used to pay any charges related to selling and buyer reimbursements. Once you complete the above step, you will not be asked again on your other listings. Please visit http://scgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UserAgreement&agrid=11&aid=1&ru=http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&fId=4 to accept these terms.

I accepted the terms for payment but the API Error Code 21915469: At least one valid shipping service must be specified.comes up when I try to list.

I have used Auction Wizard in the past so am somewhat familiar with it. This is a new install of AW2000

version 2.4 build 297 update level 1570

ehlmann
(stranger )
07/05/15 11:44 PM
API ERROR CODE 518 new [re: eauctionsatebay]  

This is in reply to the LISTING ERROR post however different error I believe may be related ???

I have over 10 years using AW2K. I can't figure how to fix this one but I am hoping it is simple.

I have been trying to update and get message
"Update failed. API error code 518: your application has exceeded usage limit on this call to GetAPIAccessRules to check your call usage.

ehlmann
(stranger )
07/06/15 00:25 AM
Re: API ERROR CODE 518 new [re: ehlmann]  

NEVERMIND –it seems to have “healed” itself. I think that ebay updated/changed whatever was preventing it from working properly.

I would delete my post however I am leaving it in case it helps anyone seeing that they appear to be changing things up at ebay again.

Razz
(stranger )
09/02/15 10:15 PM
Re: API ERROR CODE 518 [re: ehlmann]  

Found a thread on the Ebay Developers Program and it sounds like the error pops up when 5,000 call/day through the API have been used. I don't know, but I'm guessing that since all the AW2K users use the API, that each listing across all users counts as 1 call, maybe? Then again, it could just be something on Ebays end. Anyways, here's the post I found: https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/540/serious-error-518-call-usage-limit-has-been-reache.html

ehlmann
(stranger )
09/03/15 10:39 AM
Re: API ERROR CODE 518 new [re: Razz]  

Well, since I have had over 2000 listings going at once many different times with no issues over the years then I might think this was new. I currently have less than 600 and only check 2 to 3 times a day. So... I have noted now that it is a timed thing and I am currently seeing what the times are that it starts and ends - at least for me. It is somewhere around 8PM CST and ends at 3AM. I have to be up and working to see EXACTLY thus no definitive answer but with a little more help from sleep issues I can soon know EXACTLY the times. haha

Razz
(stranger )
09/04/15 11:21 PM
Re: API ERROR CODE 518 new [re: ehlmann]  

I've noticed the error seems to go away around 3 a.m. EST as well, which is midnight for Ebay servers. The error is popping up a lot now though. The 5k count thing kinda makes sense since it stops when a new day starts on Ebay servers. I don't really know the inner working of API's and such, but maybe it could help if we could get a more definitive time frame of when the error starts/stops showing.

I'm going to try and keep track too, but I've got the same sleep issues, lol :)

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads