Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 33368 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Jeffery
(Unregistered)
02/20/03 06:25 PM
Have problem listing on Ebay today new  

I cannot list on Ebay now, keep getting error message while listing, the problem is on "Payment and Shipping" page, I think Ebay is changing something again today, anyone has the same problem ?

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/20/03 06:41 PM
Re: Have problem listing on Ebay today new [re: Jeffery]  

I'm having the exact same problem. What's up? Help us AW2000!!!!!

rurick
(Unregistered)
02/20/03 06:43 PM

having the same problem here. Anybody have any news?

Thanks,
Rick

infashion_bug
(Unregistered)
02/20/03 06:44 PM
Re: Have problem listing on Ebay today new [re: Anonymous]  

You guys are not alone. I am experiencing the same problem. I have done a lot of research as to why this is happening and have come with no answers. Other than I am not the only one with this problem.

notinoz
(stranger )
02/20/03 06:58 PM
Re: Have problem listing on Ebay today new [re: infashion_bug]  

if you do an auction manually you will see that ebay has changed their form (it looks like a different one to me)....OF COURSE since they offered the penny gallery days they didn't want to give away too much...do whatever it takes to keep us peons miserable :-(

imac1948
(stranger )
02/20/03 07:12 PM

In the same boat here. Should have checked the message boards first before wasting an hour trying to figure it out.
mac

mac

barbcity
(stranger )
02/20/03 07:25 PM

I'm having the same problem....... help!

Jeffery
(Unregistered)
02/20/03 07:37 PM

I think we should contact Technical support to get a program update as soon as possible.

rurick
(Unregistered)
02/20/03 07:39 PM

When I listed Manually I noticed that the title line was changed and had to fix it and then fill in all the other info that was needed.

You might want to check that out.

ladyshadowrider
(Unregistered)
02/20/03 07:39 PM
Re: Have problem listing on Ebay today new [re: barbcity]  

I'm right there with you guys! I just went into Ebay and tried relisting and item the old fashioned way and when I got to the price and picture page of the SYI form, there were 2 new fields in the picture section. One for for a new Ebay feature called Themes which costs an additional $0.10 and the other was for placement of your picture. When I tried to "minimize" the new section on the SYI form, everything went haywire, so I exited out. When I did, a very nice survey form popped up asking how I liked my visit to Ebay! HA...did I give them some feedback!

Thursday evening has to be one of the busiest listing days of the week next to Sunday. Trust Ebay to decide to change things on a Thursday during penny gallery week!

Hopefully there'll be an AW2000 update soon. I've spent every spare moment this week preping new stuff to list (i.e. descriptions, photos, etc.) so I'm pretty burned up about this situation!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads