Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 63123 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
ah64ace
(Unregistered)
03/26/02 03:41 AM
Petetion for eBay motors support new  

Reply with your user name to sign the petition and let Thom know who needs eBay Motors support with AW2K.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/29/02 09:53 AM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: ah64ace]  

I sell mostly all automotive parts and am looking into purchasing the Auction Wizard Software but after seeing that it does not support ebay motors I am reluctant. If your software ever incorperate ebay motors I would be happy to purchase. Please email me if this ever happens. Beckie2327@msn.com

jwilliams
(stranger )
03/30/02 07:07 PM

Would be nice

swampy
(Unregistered)
04/01/02 04:39 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: jwilliams]  

I would sure use it ... I sell service manuals and they will only go under books now on ebaY. So to link them to Automobiles, I need the ebaY Motors
Thanks,
Rick

Skip
(Unregistered)
04/01/02 05:08 PM

Need the ebay motors support! And scheduling ability. Thanks

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/20/02 10:26 AM

Need e-bay Motors support!!!!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
04/30/02 08:23 AM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: Anonymous]  

I am a registered Auction Wizard 2000 user who was a channeladvisor subscriber. I love this program and see much of the functionality of the online management services plus some extras that channeladvisor did not have. Like being able to see your ebay fees.

But ebay Motors support is missing. I have a large group of vintage auto parts from an estate. I would like to list them with AW but will have to use Mister Lister for those auctions and track them on My Ebay.

So add me to the list of AW users who need Ebay motors added to this wonderful program. Scheduling would also be nice.
Donny, junebugbooks

sldolan
(stranger )
06/08/02 07:43 AM

Yes! PLEASE add this capability - I've got my first ebay motors-related consignment with cars and cycles waiting in the wings.

eversley
(stranger )
06/28/02 03:13 AM

We need eBay motors support please.

archimedes
(stranger )
06/28/02 07:02 PM

I'm signing on. eBay Motors support is one for Thom to put on the front burner.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/04/02 08:13 PM

99 % of what I sell on Ebay is auto related. Have been selling under transportation (#418). Ebay motors capability would be nice. Also a box to click showing insured on buyers page to better keep track of who insures and who doesn't
Thanks,
Cryque

gailsglassnsuch
(Unregistered)
07/05/02 03:09 AM

I have not looked at this thread before today. I listed some auto light last night and was surprised that I could not find a catagory for them in the program. I had to use the listing form through ebay for the first time in over a year!

Please add ebay motors to the program.

iamceltic1
(Unregistered)
07/12/02 02:55 PM

I'd love to be able to list on eBay motors!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/26/02 10:49 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: iamceltic1]  

me three!!!

Radar5756
(stranger )
09/02/02 06:44 AM

Yes being able to list with AW2K on ebay motors would be a asset. I don't have a large amount of items that require me to list on ebay motors. But when I need ebay motors, I hate the thought of using different software to get the job done.

sbsyncro
(Unregistered)
09/17/02 10:47 AM
Re: Petition for eBay motors support new [re: ah64ace]  

It would be interesting to know *why* AW2000 does not support eBay Motors (I guess I am interested in technical details that may bore others).

I DEFINITELY would like to see eBay Motors support included. I used AuctionHawk for a while and figured out a way to "hack" listings into eBay motors, but it was a pain.

Lou
(stranger )
09/17/02 12:13 PM

eBay Motors support is a great idea. I often have manuals and must list them the slow eBay way. I've even sold a few cars (a corvette this month) and keeping track of commissions through AW2000 would be nice.

Lou

Moto Shop
(Unregistered)
10/16/02 10:05 AM

Everything that I list is in Ebay Motors section. I would like to use software to do this but I can't find any with motors support.

Mike B
(Unregistered)
01/29/03 04:03 PM

Likewise, I have asked the author for the same. But no acceptable answer I have held off on buying for now due to the lack of this feature. If something better comes along I will be looking at it instead.....

scottlou
(stranger )
02/27/03 10:37 AM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: Moto Shop]  

This is a no brainer. Whatever the technical issues are, it is imperative that AW2K incorporate eBay Motors listing capability into their software. Look at the net number of listings on eBay Motors as a ratio of the entire eBay listings population. It's HUGE. How can this software, supposedly the most robust and full featured auction management tool available, fail to provide access to this directly linked marketplace to its paying users?

crazzydeals
(stranger )
03/13/03 11:23 AM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support [re: scottlou]  

Im all for ebay motors suport. I list most of my stuff on ebay but a few things on ebay motors. It is a pain in the you know what to not be able to use the program to do both.

digitaltwister
(stranger )
04/08/03 12:46 PM

I have been waiting for an eBay Motors addon since I started using AW2K last year. There's only one online program out there that supports eBay Motors and I think they have a per sale fee.

Imagine the possibilities Thom!

Please Thom--eBay Motors--My storage is filling up.

John540i
(stranger )
04/08/03 05:00 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: digitaltwister]  

ebay motors support would be a big plus for me also. I am hoping to sell enough stuff this summer to actually get my car in the garage next winter :). Most of my junk is older car parts so ebay motors support would go along way.

Thanks.

scottlou
(stranger )
04/29/03 10:42 AM

Have Thom or the AW2k crew ever responded to this particular request? There seems to be a pretty significant demand for it. I'm about to run consignments on a couple of vintage cars that a friend is parting out. It will probably be over 200 auctions that will dominate my listings for the next couple of weeks, and it really bums me out that I can't use my bought and paid for auction management software to facilitate this feat.

scottlou
(stranger )
05/12/03 12:06 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: scottlou]  

I'm bumping this because the issue becomes of greater import to me with each passing day. I am currently sifting through a mountain of vintage auto parts inventory and cannot believe that for lack of categories in AW2k in which to place these auctions, I am being forced to forego use of my software and having to not only create the auctions manually, but I can't even import them once they're created.

Hello? Thom? Support? Anybody? What's the deal here? I've never seen AW respond to this concern yet. If it can't be done, please don't leave us hanging. If it's on the list of things to do, how about an ETA?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
05/14/03 11:41 AM

Auction Wizard 2000 does not currently support eBay Motors. We plan to look into adding support for that site, but we do not have a timeframe for when that might happen.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Mike B
(Unregistered)
05/20/03 07:09 PM

I completely agree here its been a year since I first asked about support. How can I honestly buy a product with such glacial development process? It cannot be that hard to add support. So I see it as what next? How long before the "development team" is to update the software on the next big change from ebay? Just like multi currency & multi ebay support........like other small ebay developers, they just seem to barely keep up with small ebay changes let alone such large challenges.

deals42wheels
(stranger )
07/01/03 10:37 AM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Just used up my 90 day trial and payed for my first year license. So it obviouse I liked the program. All of my listings are ebay motors and I am able to function with some efficiency. Thank you Auction Wizard :) Just wanted to add my voice to the need for ebay motors support though.

Have Fun!

Mike B
(Unregistered)
07/28/03 02:53 PM

People,

Don't hold your breath, seriously I have been asking for over a YEAR for ebay Motors support to no avail. I really do not think you will see it at all. I still look in a faint hope that they will but hope is fading ...... ... ... ... .. .

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/03/03 02:26 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: Mike B]  

Rest assured. Support for eBay Motors is on our list of things to do! The main obstacle is with the current Auction Wizard 2000 design. We’re working on solving the design issues in the upcoming release of our Auction Wizard Enterprise edition. The redesign will then be retrofitted into Auction Wizard 2000 to enable eBay Motors support.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/04/03 10:12 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I just spend all weekend and all day Monday learning this software and creating a custom listing template.........THEN I go to post my first auction using this program ......ONLY THEN do I discover that it does not support Ebay Motors categories. Unbelievable. You couldn't measure my current dissapointment on ANY scale right now. And you're charging that much money for this thing? And it doesn't work with ebay motors, even though users have been asking for that support for over a year now? My Lord, I'm TOTALLY DISGUSTED.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/04/03 10:15 PM

P.S. You should REALLY put a disclaimer on your home page (and EVERY PAGE for that matter), letting potential customers KNOW that it doesn't work with ebay motors. I just WASTED three whole days of my time because I didn't realize that it wouldn't work with ebay motors. Argghhhhhhhhhh...

atyp1cal
(stranger )
08/08/03 09:55 PM

I just picked up a new product line which will have to be on eBay motors - am committed to buy a fair amount to get my pricing...so, yes, it'd sure make life easier!!!

Cheers,
Andy

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/04/03 12:53 PM
BUMP Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: Anonymous]  

This topic cannot receive enough attention to satisfy me...at least not until we finally get eBay Motors capability.

WHEN are we going to get it? When will the enterprise edition be available? What will the upgrade cost? At what point will eBay Motors be back-engineered into AW2K for those who don't do enough volume to warrant the upgrade cost?

I really believe that with so many people clamoring for this feature, many of whom (like myself) had no way of knowing it didn't already have this feature when we ponied up our registration fee, the AW2K team ought to be more forthcoming with the timetable on this one. We realize you're reluctant to make commitments, but come on...at least share with us where you are for now. I'm sitting on thousands of dollars worth of auto parts in inventory I just can't afford to list manually. I've been sitting on it since March, and I really need to know how and when I am going to have the tools to deal with it.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/08/03 06:09 AM

Yes AW needs eBay motors support and it's addition will make this terrific auction/sales managment program SUPER-DUPER TERRIFIC!

N O T E :
Just in case some AW users haven't tried yet...
You can use AW to manage motors listings (at least parts/acc lsitings in motors, I've never listed a vehicle so I don't know that one) . You have to create/list the auction manually on eBay then copy and paste the title, auction ID #, start/close dates, all money details, also I copy the description too into a new auctio lot. Set the auction lot to "On Line" and from there all other essential AW functions work.
Have done dozens and dozens of motorcycle parts/acc this way.
It still isn't as fast and easy as what we all need, but it's still much better than without AW, especially if you are already using AW for non-motors listings also.

Put me down for AW MOTORS!
Mark

communilink
(stranger )
11/12/03 09:34 AM

I am planning on purchasing this product as soon as my demo period ends, and want to voice my concern as well for the ability to use eBay Motors. THIS IS CRITICAL. Unlike others, I am aware before I purchase, but it is still a much needed feature.

What happens if you just create like a normal auction, but then enter the catageory # for ebay motors, does the application reject the auction??

How about a status update from the developers PLEASE!!

midwest76direct
(Unregistered)
11/23/03 09:11 PM

Would save me a lot of time from having to list them manualy:)

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/26/03 00:42 AM

hello

communilink
(stranger )
02/13/04 08:26 PM

Any update on the eBay Motors Support PLEASE would be appreciated. I REALLY REALLY need this feature.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/14/04 06:56 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: communilink]  

Considering the number of requests and the length of time they've been posted on this board, one might think the AW management would have done something by now. My guess is that it will be supported by the new "Enterprise" edition, which, of course, will have a new license fee structure, probably including annual or monthly fees.

communilink
(stranger )
02/16/04 09:39 AM

At this point, I don't really care what it takes. I don't need to sell a vehicle, I need access to the other catagories under eBay Motors. I sell TONS of Harley Davidson parts. Having to use the "manual" way for this application to track them costs me time and money.

PLEASE PROVIDE AN UPDATE.

Even if all you do is give us access to the other catagories, and not vehicles.

Your Loyal Customers deserve to know when you think you might have the new "enterprise" application available to us.

fishman
(Unregistered)
02/21/04 05:14 AM

we really need this to work w/ ebay motors!!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/21/04 08:10 PM
Re: Petetion for eBay motors support new [re: communilink]  

Perhaps I shouldn't say anything as the feature might suddenly dissapear, but has anyone noticed that once you paste the eBay ID number into an Ebay Motors auction and set the auction status to "On Line", all AW functions work just like regular eBay auctions, including update and creation of invoices after auction close? The category isn't correct, but that aside, all that's missing now is eBay Motors listing. Works for me.

scottlou
(stranger )
03/19/04 08:02 AM
Bump new [re: ah64ace]  

Is there any update regarding addition of this feature that we were promised like almost a year ago, supposedly to be delivered before the end of 2003? I'm still sitting on an awful lot of parts that I had hoped this software was going to help me liquidate when I first paid for my license.

A response from management would sure be appreciated.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/19/04 07:47 PM
Re: Bump new [re: scottlou]  

I also would like to hear something definitive and positive from Thom on eBay Motors support. My last two emails to him on the subject have gone unanswered.

walk_17
(Unregistered)
08/19/04 08:53 AM

I just downloaded the 2.2 beta version and I cannot find where it supports Ebay Motors. Am I not looking in the right place or what?

rescudiver
(stranger )
09/27/04 05:20 PM

Thom,

It;s time we need ebay motors. I have requested this for the past two years since I bought the software and keeping getting that it is comming. When is it comming? I currently use turbo lister for my ebay motor's and auction wizard for my other auctions. What a pain in my butt. Its time to listen to the people. Would like to see it SOON.

I currently sale automive equipment and am loosing sales because I if I use auction wizard my ads are not seen. Come on get with the program.

Thks
Rescudiver

fidel_boarsnot
(stranger )
09/29/04 11:59 AM

Mark my vote for eBay Motors support!

AClarkUSA1
(stranger )
10/04/04 12:51 PM

AW2K 4 eBay Motors!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads