Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6927 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

albinotoad
(stranger )
03/31/03 08:50 PM
Relisting auctions  

I relisted about 7 auctions via ebays relist button. These auctions are not pulling into AW2K. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
04/01/03 10:10 AM
Re: Relisting auctions new [re: albinotoad]  

If you relisted the auctions through eBay instead of Auction Wizard 2000, then import the listings into Auction Wizard 2000. The import process is covered in the help file. Look for "Importing Auctions From Auction Sites" in the help index.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

magicka
(newbie)
05/28/03 08:20 PM
Re: Relisting auctions new [re: AuctionWizard]  

would it be possible to have AW2K keep track of Relisted auctions? to mark them somehow in the Auction Lots and or Invoice displays?
this would be very helpful when its time to go through items that are offline and need to be relisted as opposed to those that already have been.
i know ebay shows them on the 'unsold items' listing, is there a way aw2k can help with this too? (or does it already and i havent figured it out?)

thanks!

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
05/30/03 12:46 PM
Re: Relisting auctions new [re: magicka]  

I use the "additional fields" display under Auction Lots. there is a scrolling box that shows you Ebay fees for every instance that specific lot was list/relisted on Ebay. I use this to keep track of auctions that aren't selling well since it's a count of relistings.

Hope that helps
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads