Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6766 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

katie_attic
(Unregistered)
04/25/03 06:22 PM
Help!!! Does anyone know how to deal with this?  

Hi,

If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it. I am trying to list and also to update auctions, and both times I get the error "jpeg error #51". I think ebay is trying to make sure it is me, and is trying to send me numbers that I must retype to confirm it is me. But those numbers are not showing up!!! I don't know what to do. I have a buyer who purchased something, and need to get her an invoice.

Thanks so much!!!

June

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
04/26/03 08:54 AM
Re: Help!!! Does anyone know how to deal with this? new [re: katie_attic]  

Hi - where are you seeing this error message, and when exactly does it occur?

If you think the problem is Ebay, have you tried logging in using your browser? If that works, then you should be okay - at least on the Ebay login end.

I used to use another management program called A.I.D. that pulled very similar error codes when attempting to import either a GIF as a JPG, or if the JPG file was corrupt or non-standard in some way.

Good luck...
Rich

thecountrybarn
(stranger )
05/06/03 03:16 PM
Re: Help!!! Does anyone know how to deal with this? new [re: Tradeguy]  

I am getting the same error (with different error numbers each time) but they are all jpeg errors....
I recently changed my ebay password and this is standard when practice when updating auction lots after a password change, that they flash a jpeg image of a number and then you need to type the number in a text box to proceed. Never had any issues before, cuz the jpeg image of the number appeared in acution wizard. The image however is not appearing in auction wizard. I can log in with a browser no problem.....the number is thrown at you randomly for security reasons for a period of time after a password change. Until this is corrected, I cannot update any auctions in auction wizard! Help!!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
05/07/03 09:15 AM
Re: Help!!! Does anyone know how to deal with th new [re: thecountrybarn]  

Please contact technical support via email at info@auctionwizard2000.com.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads