Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6449 *Threaded Mode

tattycorum
(stranger)
07/09/03 04:35 PM
Picture at top  

So how do you get one of your pictures at the top of the listing? Do you list manually, and then at the Ebay site during listing go into edit pictures, and then click on the thing that says "let us host your picture" to upload one to ipix? Is there an easy way to put one of your AW2 pictures there?

Is Auction Wizard 2000 going to be updated to automatically upload one of our pictures into ipix as we list, so that this will not have to be done manually?

Thanks!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
07/17/03 03:05 PM
Re: Picture at top new [re: tattycorum]  

Photo Preview (the small picture that appears at the top of an eBay listing) is only available when eBay Picture Services is used to store the picture. Auction Wizard 2000 does not support eBay Picture Services. eBay has announced that they will allow self-hosted images to be used at some point in the future. When eBay makes this change it will be supported in Auction Wizard 2000.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/24/03 01:15 AM
Re: Picture at top new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Ebay now is supporting pictures at the top of the listing page for FTP hosted pictures. Please make this a priority to get our graphics up there.
Currently I get my graphics into that space by manually entering my graphic file name into "graphic location" for each auction I launch.
This is very time-consuming though and I would really like to see this automated.
Please!!!

Tradeguy
(member)
09/24/03 08:09 AM
Re: Picture at top new [re: Anonymous]  

Thom already did this...last update I believe.

Works great too!

Check out one of my recent auctions to see it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3350915366

Rich

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads