Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5849 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Tradeguy
(journeyman)
07/09/03 04:12 PM
Ebay Error on Fixed Price new  

I believe I found an Ebay bug, probably related to the new display, that affected AW2K (though the problem is definately Ebay's). This is a fixed price auction selling quantity 3.

Instead of re-explaining it...here is what I wrote Ebay:

PowerSeller Support

I believe I found a bug with your new display. See quantity sold for item # 3535461883. Ebay email says buyer girivera bought 2 items, and was confirmed as 2 bought by buyer. But purchase info on the item display says only 1 was bought. However, total purchase count shows 2 sold, 1 remaining, yet only shows a buyer for 1. Auction management software also picked up only 1 sold. Buyer says he bought 2, and paid for 2.

Simply put:
Looks like he bought 2, ebay reported 2, but auction shows only 1.

FYI...
Rich

I'd link the auction, but it won't show you the purchase display unless you buy one ;-)

magicka
(journeyman)
07/13/03 08:25 PM
Re: Ebay Error on Fixed Price new [re: Tradeguy]  

i think theres a similar problem with dutch auctions. i posted about it in the auction lots forum. none of my dutch auctions update properly anymore since the change in software for the ebay listings update. it always shows a quantity of 0 sold even when 1 or more buyers have made a purchase so i get an aw2k error when trying to update or close out an auction lot.

for example even though 5 items were sold ehere http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3422260979&category=3692&rd=1
i get the error message: "The bid count was not found or was invalid" and aw2k always shows 0 bids on these auctions.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
07/17/03 03:17 PM
Re: Ebay Error on Fixed Price [re: Tradeguy]  

If you are having problems updating your Auction Lots, please contact technical support via email at info@auctionwizard2000.com.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads