Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5907 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

jumpingeranium
(Unregistered)
05/29/04 03:35 PM
suspension  

I have been suspended from ebay for listing Corning Ware coffee pots, 1 electric and 2 stove tops. I did go to the Corning site and they have all been recalled. I had thought that it was only the electric. So I was in error, but the rub comes when there are 20-30 of these pots up for auction everyday and getting good bids. I just get rather canned answers from the ebay folkswhen they do answer. This is very frustrating and am wondering if any one has had a similar experience. Thanks

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
05/29/04 06:03 PM
Re: suspension new [re: jumpingeranium]  

Since other sellers continue to list the same item without harassment, it's likely you've been "snitched" on by a member with a grudge. Don't bother asking eBay about it; they never reveal the "snitch" ID. Check over your past transactions; any go sour, any negs involved, NPB's filed? A little snoop work should narrow down your "most likely" list. What to do now? How long did eBay set your suspension for? If it's only for a month or so, you might as well wait it out, or you may try registering with a new address and CC number. As for the "snitch", turnabout is fair play.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
05/29/04 09:15 PM
Re: suspension new [re: Anonymous]  

Thank you for the info. The suspension will be up June 13th so I might as well wait it out.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads