Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 7076 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

nixie3
(Unregistered)
05/13/04 04:30 PM
Item specifics new  

I have noticed that with the new item specifics on Ebay, I am not getting any bids on my books or records etc. Any estimate of time on when AW plans to add this feature?

Also a neat little calculator for figuring shipping would be great-right now I am in a quandary. For the small items the shipping amount is accurate, for the large items it depends on zip code-if I don't enter anything, I just noticed that Ebay says shipping is free and it has created some problems for me (even though I say in large print that the shipping is not free regardless of what it says below).

It would be nice to have a calculator built right in, so that people could enter their zip and could see how much shipping would be based on the weight that I enter beforehand. I would need Fedex and USPS.

I would also like to say that Thom is the best. I have used AW since it first came out (not sure how many years it has been) and he always replies to any problems that I might have. I swear he doesn't sleep!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/08/04 09:31 PM
Re: Item specifics [re: nixie3]  

If you click the box that says check the listing for shipping details, ebay will not put in free shipping. That has happened to several of my friends. Good luck!

gr8picks
(stranger )
11/06/04 08:32 PM
Re: Item specifics/free shipping? new [re: Anonymous]  

Where do you find this box to click/check. My listing are currently showing Free shipping also. Is it on ebay or in AW2000? Thanks Haywire629@zoominternet.net

rodgw
(Unregistered)
11/08/04 08:19 AM
Re: Item specifics/free shipping? new [re: gr8picks]  

You'll find this box under the "shipping options" tab on the final listing screen of AW. Uncheck the box and eBay will insert a note "to check the listing for shipping or contact the seller."

hope this helps
rodgw

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads