Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 6354 *Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/02/04 08:45 PM
Listing Problems new  

Hello,
Is anyone else having trouble listing their auctions? I listed several individually this evening, no problem. Then I listed a batch of 4. Only one was able to list successfully. I'm getting "error on pictures and details page".
I've looked on all of these Auction Lots for the obvious problems (forgetting to insert the category) and I can't find any.
I upload all of my pictures to the same host, so that's not an explanation.
Anyone else?
Thanks!

Tradeguy
(member)
06/03/04 05:26 AM
Re: Listing Problems new [re: Anonymous]  

Best way to trouble-shoot this is to try and list the same auctions, but use the "manual" list method. This will take you directly to the Ebay page with the error, so you can see exactly what the problem is.

I listed many items yesterday - no problems here.

Rich

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/08/04 09:28 PM
Re: Listing Problems new [re: Anonymous]  

They changed ebay....catagories if you were listing glass or pottery or porcelain by brand name..... they are not available to us on AW . Hoping to hear update news.

javabear
(stranger )
06/08/04 09:55 PM
Re: Listing Problems [re: Anonymous]  

I downloaded the updated categories and was able to list all of my pottery and glass items tonight. I am very upset with eBay if they think this is an improvement! I read somewhere that nearly 85% of searches on eBay are done through keyword search on the titles and descriptions. This means that individuals should only see a 25% drop off in business when their items don't show up in item specific based category searches. That seems to be a pretty high impact to me! We need to let eBay know that this is a problem, and also support Thom and all in any way possible to get this feature supported ASAP!

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads