Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 9950 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

gr8picks
(stranger )
06/13/04 07:19 PM
Error Help Tiltle & Discription. Plez  

How do I fix this error? Thanks in advance.. Michelle

An error occurred while parsing the "Title and Description" page.

rodgw
(Unregistered)
06/14/04 05:43 AM
Re: Error Help Tiltle & Discription. Plez new [re: gr8picks]  

Is this happening while you are trying to list an auction?
Try the option of "manual listing" this some times helps to pin point just where and when the problem is occuring.

rodgw

gr8picks
(stranger )
06/14/04 07:06 PM
Re: Error Help Tiltle & Discription. Plez new [re: rodgw]  

I have tried to list manually. I have checked to see if AW2000 is running all current and it is running most current setting aval. I did receive a email from ebay wanting me to update my billing /cc /checking acct info and I did that and I still receive the same error. Now what?

gr8picks
(stranger )
06/14/04 07:12 PM

I just tried to list agin (not Relist) And I got taken to a select a catogory page. Then I hit the cat. and continue and it redirected me to this. What the heck.. http://www.incredifind.com/index.cfm?action=lookup&pc=msifj&Keywords=file://C:\ws2\eBayISAPI.dll I see SAP in there is that Seller Asst. Program? This is screwed up.

Coloradoguy76
(Unregistered)
06/15/04 01:03 AM

You just got an email from eBay to update your credit card and checking account information? Do you still have the email? I'm afraid you were probably the victim of identity theft. Read the email from eBay carefully. Does it greet you by first and last name? When you click a link in the email, is the site it goes to on ebay.com, or is the link just disguised to look like it is?

BE VERY CAREFUL when you get emails asking for account information, especially if they appear to be from eBay or Paypal. There are a lot of theives out there, and it seems they want to mass market!

Sorry I can't help with your other problem, but I saw that post, and wanted to warn you.

M.J. Christensen

rodgw
(Unregistered)
06/15/04 07:06 AM

1) don't ever ever respond to an email from anyone that is asking to update your personnel stuff.

2) it sounds like you may need to update the categories in AW2K. Go to "tools" and click on "check for category updates". It will check for updates, if there are, it will ask if you want to update, click on yes. You may need to change the category your referencing in your auction lot. Than try and list again.

rodgw

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/15/04 04:59 PM

Update your categories. Ebay made changes and that is why you are getting the error.

gr8picks
(stranger )
06/16/04 06:06 AM
Re: Error Help Tiltle & Discription. Plez new [re: Anonymous]  

Oh Great! Thanks for the heads up.. I DID update my personel info. I contacted and put a hold on my bank acct. The email looked just like their (ebay's) logo and all. Whenever I went to update it I did not follow any links from the (spoof) email. I went dirrectly into ebays site. I don't think they got any of my info however was so upset/concerned I stopped activities on my bank acct till I heard back from ebay. They said they didnt send the email and it was a spoof. Since I updated info with ebay I feel it should be safe.

I still have not got my program to let me list any lots and I forwarded a copy of log to tech support. Thanks for the help.

gr8picks
(stranger )
06/16/04 10:55 AM

I figured out the problem and did list a test auction. I was using an old template/inventory auction from a couple months ago and even that it was a new listing the program must not update the old inventory /listing/templates. I created a new auction and copied and pasted the test ad to that and it listed without a sitch. Sorry for the hassle and thank you again.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads