Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 7339 *Threaded Mode

shelbydv
(stranger )
04/06/04 11:21 PM
item specifics and AW2000 new  

Hi,

I've been using AW2000 for some time now- happily I might add. In looking at the recent posts here concerning ebay's category roll up, I didn't see any replies from the AW2000 people regarding what they are going to do about item specifics, etc. I may have missed earlier posts. I sell mostly books and would like to at least know if there are updates in the works to support the changes or whether I need to re-evaluate my software needs. I am hoping that updates will be forthcoming...I really want to stick with this software but the changes are not minor and they are fast approaching for me and already here for some.

Many thanks,
Shelby

Oakhillmusic
(stranger )
04/09/04 08:21 PM
Re: item specifics and AW2000 new [re: shelbydv]  

We list in the music category and are currently using one listing program and AW to do everything else. Not ideal but it works for now. Would appreciate any suggestions of listing programs or other work-around options until we hear something back from AW developers.

Travis Hill
Oakhill Music
www.oakhillmusic.com

momusic & oakmusic on eBay

shelbydv
(stranger )
04/09/04 09:37 PM
Re: item specifics and AW2000 new [re: Oakhillmusic]  

Hi,

I also posted to info@auctionwizard2000.com and received a reply from Thom stating that a major update to AW2000 was in the works...no date for its release but he would post information soon. I am glad to have heard from the developer and feel encouraged about being able to continue using the software...I'm hoping they can beat the April 13 deadline for category rollup in books.

Shelby

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/21/04 08:54 PM
Re: item specifics and AW2000 [re: shelbydv]  

Just saw the post about item specifics going to beta in the end of july. What does that mean? The enterprise edition was ***supposed*** to be out before the end of 2003. Based on that track record, are we are looking at next year before we see anything "golden"? I dont know, with all the category roll-ups going on, i'll be out of business before then if i can't use item specifics. Guess i could crop & upload my photos and the use turbo lister but geez i really like aw but i can't wait forever for the developers to update it. Are you guys listening? We loyal users are getting fed up!

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads