Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8755 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/10/04 07:42 PM
failed listings  

Hi, I am trying to list and keep getting the message of A Win 32 API failed. Listing for auction profile 1 was cancelled. I did the FTP config. test and it was ok. Whats up?? Help, Thanks.

wheeloftime
(newbie)
08/11/04 06:05 AM
Re: failed listings new [re: Anonymous]  

I can't update my listings anymore since this morning (European time) and I have a bad feeling that if I want to list more in an hour it won't work either. Probably eBay made some changes to their site and so we'll have to wait until AW2000 has had a chance to update for this.

EDIT: to be complete; I get an 'unrecognized date format' error when trying to update my auction listings

Edited by wheeloftime on 08/11/04 06:19 AM (server time).

wheeloftime
(newbie)
08/11/04 08:39 AM
Re: failed listings new [re: wheeloftime]  

Damn, now it is 'error downloading winning bidder email address'.
As everything worked fine yesterday evening/night it must be eBay (again).. I could put new listing online however and when doing an 'update lot' there is no error for these new listings.
Someone has a brilliant idea !?

leeflang
(stranger )
08/11/04 09:12 AM

I have similar problems with updating Ebay auction lots. There seems to be problems with date formats, so none of my ended auctions can be picked up and I get a ton of errors.

Peter

wheeloftime
(newbie)
08/11/04 09:37 AM
Re: failed listings new [re: leeflang]  

I have meanwhile cleared my IE cache which ones caused troubles and I have done a rebuild of the AW2K databases but both actions haven't solved the problem.
Why does this problem only occur for my older listings ending today (they have ended already but I can't update them so I can't generate invoices etc.) and not the ones I listed new a few hours ago ?
The eBay invoice form is a pain in the ass......

wheeloftime
(newbie)
08/11/04 09:39 AM

Here is the answer :-)
http://forums.auctionwizard2000.com/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=Announcements&Number=2653&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5

rodgw
(Unregistered)
08/11/04 09:45 AM

Thank you Mr. eBay.
It's good to work with something - someone; that if it isn't broke they'll do everthing they can to break it.

rodgw

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads