Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 7603 *Threaded Mode

karla
(Unregistered)
11/09/04 05:09 PM
login to ebay with aw problems new  

Is anybody having problems with AW i cannot update my lots or list an auction as of today, i get a ebay login failure. i was able to update lots this morning but that channged later today. i have windows sp2 and have had no problems so far. as of today i was trying to get help with something else and was told to go to my internet options in the advanced setting and set it back to default settings, i have no idea if this is what caused the problems or not. In most cases when i get this error it means ebay has changed something so i just wanted to check and see if it was my computer or an ebay thing.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/09/04 06:51 PM
Re: login to ebay with aw problems new [re: karla]  

You're not the only one.

I also cannot log in to ebay.

gqmerchandise
(Unregistered)
11/09/04 07:49 PM
Re: login to ebay with aw problems [re: karla]  

I just launched my auctions. But I'm having problems with generating invoices coupled with combining multiple auctions for a buyer. It keeps locking up and combining when it should not.

godseys_store
(Unregistered)
11/11/04 06:43 PM
Re: login to ebay with aw problems new [re: gqmerchandise]  

I've been having trouble listing, anyone else? I can load the que for listing, after the first item finishing listing on ebay the remaining items fail to list due to an http error. Can't figure this out.....

Trades
(stranger )
11/24/04 11:47 AM
Re: login to ebay with aw problems new [re: karla]  

Hmm,

I've been having trouble recently with the login. I "resolved" it myself by re-entering the password into the auction profile and listing worked just fine.

Until the next time I tried to list and had to do the same thing again...worked again.

Thom suggested:

Select "File | Advanced Internet Settings..." from the menu bar.

When the Advanced Internet Settings window opens, put a check in the "Use WinInet API" checkbox and select the "Mode 2" option below the checkbox.

Click the "OK" button to save the new setting.

I have not implemented this yet as I was thinking that perhaps I'm having some data corruption problems. Perhaps this may help others, I'm going to put it in to effect soon, but first I wanted to try once again and see if I get 3 in a row that have the same "fix" I found as above after running a drive scan / surface test.

Allan
Technicolor Trades
www.technicolortrades.com
eBay ID: technicolor_trades

rodgw
(Unregistered)
11/24/04 03:12 PM
Re: login to ebay with aw problems new [re: Trades]  

I had this same problem.
If your not having this problem, don't fix it. Leave the Mode as is, I think the program is defaulted to Mode 1.
Also, if your running the BETA and you do need to fix the probem, you'll need to contact Thom. He has a patch you'll need to run before you can fix. The Beta is missing the "Mode 2", you'll probably see 2 "Mode 1's" right now. I'm sure there will be regular fix for this Beta Mode Box issue on the next rebuild.

Just thought you'd like to know.
rodgw

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads