Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8029 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

retro
(stranger )
12/16/04 09:29 AM
shipping calculator  

Does aw2k support ebays shipping calculator? Will the new version being tested support it?

Conrad
(stranger)
04/22/05 09:15 AM
Re: shipping calculator new [re: retro]  

Would it be possible to add this link in the template??
Any suggestions would certainly be appreciated because I would love to be able to use this feature too.

Thank you,

Thanks,
Conrad

diggerdirect
(Unregistered)
07/25/05 09:03 PM
Re: shipping calculator new [re: Conrad]  

This was my question too! Incidentally I am new to this software (day 38 of trial) & just want to say I love it! Have been an ebay 'sellers assistant pro' user for three years, price was killing my bottom line!
I couldn't find where to add ebays shipping calculator to my templates either but altho abit time consuming, once listed, I go to the listing and 'revise' item/payment & shipping details/calculated shipping, then enter the info and save changes to get the calculator on the page. also, www.zonalyzer.com offers a free calculator from 1 to five pounds & several shipping methods that you can create online, then cut & paste it into the template (using the HTML code field). I duplicated my template 5 times, then renamed them 1lb.,2lb.,ect. & use the one that corresponds to the weight of the item I'm listing.If you offer different shipping methods (ie;priority mail, parcel post & UPS) you can paste all three in to the listing (just be sure to check 'show shipping method'
Thats my 2 cents.

flpackrats
(stranger)
08/02/05 07:21 PM
Re: shipping calculator new [re: diggerdirect]  

I have used zonalyzer for several years. I have 5 copies of the templates like diggerdirect suggests and it worked fine until early this year when eBay made some changes. Now I have to go to eBay and revise every auction I post that requires calculated postage to add eBay's calculator.

When listing your auction with AW2K, if you check to "provide shipping cost now" and select the insurance and sales tax information, but leave the shipping blank, eBay list your shipping as FREE. If you don't check "provide shipping cost now", you also don't have the information regarding Sales Tax and insurance. I learned this the hard way when I had a winning bidder tell me that the information from eBay said no tax was due and insurance was not available.

Thank goodness I had the information in my TOS and in the AW2K winning bidder notice. Now I edit every auction listed with calculated shipping to add eBay's calculator, insurance information and state sales tax information.

scalesusa
(stranger )
02/15/06 07:33 PM
Re: shipping calculator new [re: flpackrats]  

Finally, the moment I have been waiting for...
AW2000 has a beta that integrates with the ebay shipping calculator.

I installed the beta this evening, configured a item for domestic and international shipping, and it worked like a charm.

This should make life easier, if ebay users will read and use it. This is probably too much to hope for.

tictictic_OnEbay
(newbie)
02/17/06 12:14 PM
Re: shipping calculator new [re: scalesusa]  

I wanna see, I wanna see! Can you include a link to your auctions or just your user ID. Thanks.
tictictic_OnEbay

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads