Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 5751 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
05/12/05 08:01 PM
Best Offer  

Any Chance we'll be able to use that feature with AW in the near future?

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/28/05 11:39 PM
Re: Best Offer new [re: Anonymous]  

I noticed this question has been out here for a long time. However, I do not see a response from the auction wizard staff. I would like to know the answer to this also. I like the auction wizard software but if the best offer feature is not going to be available in auction wizard for a long time, I will have to look elsewhere for listing software. I want to use the best offer feature but I don't want to be penalized by having to process all of my store items manually.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
10/31/05 11:06 AM
Re: Best Offer new [re: Anonymous]  

Auction Wizard 2000 supports eBay's "Best Offer" listing option. However, eBay does not currently provide winning bidder information for items listed using that option in a format that is readable by Auction Wizard 2000. If you list your Auction Lots using the "Best Offer" option, Auction Wizard 2000 will not find any winning bidders when those Auction Lots are updated. You have to manually invoice the buyers for those Auction Lots. If eBay ever changes "Best Offer" listings so that they are consistent with all other eBay listings, Auction Wizard 2000 will be able to find find the winning bidders when they are updated.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads