Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 8847 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

fnstuff
(Unregistered)
05/21/02 05:23 PM
SYI 2.0 new  

I just received a note from ebay that they are moving completely towards SYi 2.0 in the very near future. By the end of June it will be the default seller screen and shortly after that is all that will be available.

When does Auctionwizard plan to release a version that will be compatible with 2.0?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
05/22/02 09:45 AM
Re: SYI 2.0 new [re: fnstuff]  

We do not have a set date for when Auction Wizard 2000 will support SYI2. It will be supported before SYI1 is removed from eBay's site.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

dbosco
(stranger )
07/01/02 10:06 PM
Re: SYI 2.0 new [re: AuctionWizard]  

Don't look now but it looks like the change just went into effect. The Sell Your Item Page has changed. Can't list with Auction Wizard. Is a change ready?

Jerry R
(Unregistered)
07/02/02 07:04 AM
Re: SYI 2.0 [re: dbosco]  

Help, ebay changed to syi2.0 and AW will not post auctions.. Is there an update available? "check for program updates" says I have most current version, 2.0 build 75.

jerry

Lenny
(stranger )
07/05/02 09:11 PM
Re: SYI 2.0 new [re: fnstuff]  

Help can't list auctions all of a sudden - worked until an hour ago and now will not list - plus program is hanging up and not responding. PLEASE FIX THIS - I have a ton of auctions to list. Lenny

Lenny

wheeloftime
(stranger )
07/10/02 01:10 AM
Re: SYI 2.0 new [re: Lenny]  

Lenny,

Just listed new auctions, no problem whatsoever.
Your problems are not related to AW2000 so be careful before you start yelling FIX IT or something like that !

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads