Listing
   >> eBay
Thread views: 7013 *Threaded Mode

wheeloftime
(journeyman)
02/08/06 10:17 PM
eBay shipping options make AW2000 useless ? new  

for non-US sellers ?!
Both a question as a remark. I haven't used eBay for some while but kept my AW2000 up to date. Last week I wanted to start some listings on eBay again but they wouldn't upload with my settings I have used for years. Problem turned out to be the shipping options page on ebay combined with the deactivated shipping optons I have with AW2000 because I am not US based and have no use for UPS, USPS or whatever else is offered. Only by activating the AW2000 shipping options I could get my auctions uploaded but, as I left all fields blank, with an automatic free shipping to the US according to eBay. As I have integrated my own shipping cost tables with my auctions this of course lead to much confusion. The only way around would be to manually change my auctions afterwards. I have now fallen back on Turbo Lister 2 beta where I can tell that shipping is according to the description (which is what I want and need).
Maybe I missed something and would very much like to hear if that is the case ?!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
02/09/06 01:26 PM
Re: eBay shipping options make AW2000 useless ? [re: wheeloftime]  

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

wheeloftime
(journeyman)
02/13/06 09:55 PM
Re: eBay shipping options make AW2000 useless ? new [re: AuctionWizard]  

As always: thanks Thom and team !
The test patch worked wonderfully and I can use my own shipping templates as always again.

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads